(for all services provided by Omigaman Limited)
1. Use of the site or applications1.1 - Our site is directed exclusively at persons and commercial enterprises in the United Kingdom. We reserve the right to refuse to permit you access to all or part of the site without reason or notice. We do not list pornographic sites or ones with offensive content. If we find converted URLs to pornography or refused businesses, they can be removed without notice.
1.2 – Neither Omigaman Ltd nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for the content, links or images that have been added to this site by third-party businesses, agents or contributors. We are not liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to, property and claims of third parties.
1.3 - We are providing this directory listing service and its content on an “as is” basis and make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, materials or products included in it including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
1.4 – We do not represent or warrant that the information available on this site or, accessible via this site or any URLs are accurate, complete or current. Your listing is at your own risk and any resulting consequences from your listing are entirely at your own liability.
2. Intellectual Property2.1 - All copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the design, text, logos, graphics and other material on our site and the selection and arrangement thereof is the property of Omigaman Ltd or its partners.
2.2 - Any such designs, text, logos, graphics or other material appearing on our site may not be used or reproduced in any way without our and/or the relevant partners prior written consent, with the exception of downloading such material for your own personal non-commercial use for offline viewing. Personal non-commercial use means that you may not sell, resell, re-transmit or otherwise make the material available in any manner or in any media to any third party.
2.3 - All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on our site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
3. Our Liability3.1 - We will take reasonable care in compiling our site and to make our site available to you but do not warrant or represent that our site or any part of it will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault free nor that its contents will be accurate, complete or reliable. Although we will take reasonable precautions we cannot guarantee that downloaded material from the web-site will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
3.2 - We are unable to accept and hereby exclude any and all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to our negligence) which we may otherwise have to you relating to your use of the site or otherwise in connection with the site including without limit liability as a result of any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to our site or any information on our site, the unavailability of our site (or any part of it) or any misrepresentation on or relating to our site (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation made by us or on our behalf)
3.3 - Without prejudice to the generality of clause 3.2 you agree that we shall have no liability for indirect or consequential losses, loss of data, income or profits or damages for loss of or damage to property.
3.4 - You agree that each of the limitations contained in these conditions is reasonable having regard to the nature of our site, the fact that we do not charge you for the company listing and given the fact that when you purchase information, goods or services through our site you will enter into a separate contract with the supplier in each case.
3.5 - None of the exclusions or limitations in these conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or shall affect any statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
3.6 - Each of the exclusions or limitations in these conditions shall be construed as a separate, and severable, provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be necessary to make it valid.
3.7 - We do not endorse, represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, advertisements or other materials contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this web site. We do not endorse, represent or warrant the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained as a result of or in connection with this web site, and we do not endorse, represent or warrant the service, security or practices of any of the vendors whose products or services are included on this web site. Any reliance upon any information, content, advertisements, materials, products, services or vendors included on or found through this web site shall be at the user's sole risk
3.8 - Neither Omigaman Ltd nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for the content, links or images that have been added to this site by third-party businesses, agents or contributors. We are not liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to, property and claims of third parties.
4. Links to other sitesCertain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside our site.
5. E-commerce Trading FacilityCustomers making use of our e-commerce trading facilities do so at their own risk. We do not buy or sell as principal or agent and accept no responsibility for the quality or suitability of any goods or services, the timely arrival or condition of goods or services or the creditworthiness or good standing of any supplier or customer. Your rights and remedies will be governed by your agreement with the person with whom you contract. We will however look into any complaint that we receive concerning any supplier operating through the site and take what we consider to be the appropriate action.
6. Help DeskWe provide a Help Desk to assist you with queries that you may have concerning our site. Whilst we will use reasonable care in answering any queries, the Help Desk facility is a free service and as such we are unable to accept any liability for the advice given or any of your acts or omissions following receipt of such advice.
7. Events beyond our controlWe shall not be liable to you for any breach of these conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in providing any services through our site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident.
8. Changes to these conditionsWe reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of our site (including the services offered by us) and these conditions. Any changes to these conditions will be posted on our site and by continuing to use our site following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use.
10. AccessWe reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these conditions.
11. Complaints procedureAny queries or complaints should be sent to us via our contact forms (select the Contact Us menu option) or in writing to Customer Services, Omigaman Ltd, 92 Cromer street, London WC1H 8DD.
12. Law and jurisdictionThese terms and conditions (and any dispute, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to them or their formation) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and, for these purposes, the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
13. Terms used in the conditions13.1 - In these conditions:
13.1.1 - "our site" means our presence on the Internet;
13.1.2 - "these conditions" means the terms and conditions set out herein as amended from time to time;
13.1.3 - "our", "we" and "us" means Omigaman Limited a company registered in England under number 4767206 whose registered office is at 92 Cromer street, London WC1H 8DD; and
13.1.4 - "you" and "your" means the user of the site or any company or other person on whose behalf that user is accessing the site.